Family Harvest Marinara
Kreta Olive Oil
Circle B Meatballs OR
Match Ground Pork
Marcoot Heritage Cheese
Yellow Dog Asparagus
Ozark Forest Mushrooms
St. Isidore Spinach
1. Defrost the meatballs or Match meat in a water bath, or if you had time, in the fridge.
2. Start the pasta water and rinse and drain all the veggies.
3. If you’re making meatballs with Match meat, season the defrosted notpork with salt, pepper, oregano, fennel seed, onion and garlic and roll into balls. Saute the meatballs in a skillet over medium high heat to brown (use package directions).
4. Put the pasta sauce in a saucepan over medium heat to warm.
5. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and the tough ends from the asparagus. Slice the veggies into bite sized pieces and saute in olive oil over medium heat.
6. Add the pasta to boiling water and cook al dente. Drain and return to pot.
7. Add sauce and veggies and toss to coat. Grate a healthy amount of cheese over and toss again. Salt and pepper to taste and serve with additional sauce and grated cheese at the table.
8. How do you say Voila in Italian? Ecco!