Join us for a Virtual Cocktail Party Thursday, March 11th, 6:30 to 8:00p.m
We still have space available in case you didn’t get to sign up, or if you’d like to purchase a ticket for a friend. Note that one ticket is good for two of you if you are going to share the drinks and snacks and sit in on the Zoom party together.
The lineup this time includes:
1. Big-O Ginger Liqueur from members Bill and Kathy Foster. This special product includes four sweet cocktail recipe magnets for suggestions on how to enjoy your Big-O.
2. Golden Road Brewing Mango Cart Wheat Ale, brewed by A-B, from member Sylvia Kueny.
3. Rockwell Kazimierz Foeder-aged Baltic Porter from member Jonathan Moxey.
4. Urban Chestnut Big Shark Grapefruit Radler from Ashley Troutman.
5. Schlafly Tasmanian IPA from member Jared Williamson (and involunteer Stephen Hale).
6. Snacks! You’ll get to select four items–two each from two different categories which will include cheeses, sliced summer sausage, dips and salsas in one category, and chips and sweets from the other category. We are not taking pre-orders this time, so it’ll be first come, first served, but we expect we’ll have plenty of what everyone wants.
Order your ticket by replying to this email. Plan to come pick up your bag and select your snacks from Fair Shares Mothership on our shopping day, Wednesday, March 10th, between 2 and 4 p.m. If you need to arrange an earlier pickup day or time, let us know.
Thanks to Schlafly for hosting this Zoom event. We’ll be sending the passcode to registered attendees by email.
We look forward to seeing your smiles on the 11th!