1. Salt and pepper your cube steaks (you can do this with round steak too) and dredge in flour.
2. Brown the cube steaks and a bag of sliced mushrooms in a little olive oil in a skillet and place in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
3. Pour a jar of Hilty tomatoes and the liquid over the top. Use your kitchen shears to cut the tomatoes up a little.
4. Sprinkle on a few dashes or Whatsthisheresauce (Worcestershire) and black pepper.
5. Add some chopped onions and garlic.
6. Cover with foil or a lid and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
7. Serve over rice or noodles or mashed potatoes, green beans on the side, please!